Saturday, February 28, 2009

It has been a long while since I last blogged. Putting into words the processes I am going through in the studio, showing and speaking about the step by step process and breaking down where my art has been and where it's going. Things in the studio are moving fast. Each painting I do leads to the next. Using other things besides the brush to paint with has opened up many doors for me. Right now I am working with the physical form. Taking the barriers of the physical and spreading them out, blending them in, because the physical impression is just that, an impression. There is a domino effect caused by that impression. When you walk into a room full of people the energy you embody affects and is affected by the other embodied energies in the room. In working with this idea I am asking, What are the dynamics of that impression? 

Good Vibrations



And Justice For All



The Flow of Power and Money




No comments: